Terms & Conditions
- The cost of each ticket entry into the Raffle is £1. All payments processed on this website are through Stripe and The Society has no access to your payment details.
- No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years. The Society reserves the right to carry out age verification checks.
- If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
- The Raffle is open to all UK & Eire mainland residents over the age of 16. Entries will be accepted from any UK offshore island residents but delivery will only be made to a UK mainland address of the winners choice.
- Any prizes won by residents of N Ireland & Eire will be delivered to appointed collection points as specified against each prize.
- The Society will run 1 raffle draw each year. The draw will take place in September at the Mid Essex Budgerigar Society Open Show.
- Profits raised by this raffle will support the activities and promotion of the Mid Essex Budgerigar Society.
- Participation in this raffle can be made through this website with payment by credit or debit card (processed by Stripe), where entrants will be notified by email of their ticket numbers. Some credit card providers may charge a cash advance fee for raffle ticket payments. Please check with your provider before paying for raffle tickets using this method.
- Raffle tickets numbers can only be issued when the whole payment is received.
- The Society accepts no responsibility for any technical failure or event which may cause the raffle to be disrupted or corrupted.
- In the event of an error, howsoever caused, whether a technical error or otherwise and whether obvious or otherwise, which affects the competition in any way, The Society reserves the right to administer the raffle as though the error had not occurred. Where The Society deems it appropriate and/or feasible it will notify entrants of the error.
- Raffle tickets are drawn randomly by a computer system.
- The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Where The Society is unable to contact a prize-winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for two months following The Society’s first attempt to notify the prize-winner, The Society may apply the prize as it sees fit, including re-offering the prize in future raffles.
- All winners are required to co-operate with The Society’s right to publish their win as and where deemed appropriate, and to provide proof of age when requested.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. The Society reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
- The Society’s decision in all matters relating to the Raffle is final.
Mid Essex Budgerigar Society collects details provided by you together with information we learn about you from your use of our services and your visits to our web sites / social media sites, from entering our annual show and raffle. We also collect information about the transactions you undertake but as we use Stripe to receive funds we do not hold any details of payment cards used.
We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site use which enables us to improve the service we provide
Use of your information and your preferences
We will only use your information to provide and personalise our service while using our websites. We may use your information to send you offers and news about Mid Essex Budgerigar Society. We may contact you by post, email, telephone for these purposes. Mid Essex Budgerigar Society will never sell or pass on your details to third parties. If members or associated individuals wish for their data to be deleted, then please contact email@example.com